- Add wallet. Means that you need to download the Wallet application, generate a new wallet, and add it in to your TM2 account (or add it to your profile).
- Fill the account opening form.
- Pass KYC/KYB verification.
Your current status marked with a blue colour
Successfully passed statuses marked by green.
If something goes wrong - current status will be marked by red.
|Redeem requests||"Pending/created"||Initial status. All created redemption requests will be with the following status.|
|"Processing"||After signing the request in «minfinium treasury» the status will be changed to next.|
|"Approved"||Your request has been confirmed and is in progress.|
|"Burned"||Burned is a final status and means the metals is out of TM2’s system.|
|"Cancelled"||The request was cancelled.|
|"Denied"||Your request was checked and denied by TM2, please contact customer’s support: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Invoices||"Created"||Initial status for invoices.|
|"Cancelled"||The invoice was cancelled.|
|"Paid/Partly paid"||Invoice has been paid, and your money was successfully transferred|
|"Balance updated"||Your TM2 balance was updated.|
|Withdrawal request||"Pending/Checked"||Initial status for withdrawal requests|
|"Pre-approved"||Your withdrawal request passed the first step of verification|
|"Approved"||Your request has passed the Back office Ops verification|
||Your request was approved, waiting for bank transaction.|
Make sure that you have enough positive metal balance in your wallet.
Check the current requests on the Redeem requests tab. (You can only send one redemption request at time, if you want to send another request you have to wait until your request has been confirmed or cancel the previous one to make a new one.)
If you still have any questions, please contact customer support: email@example.com
Open the folder with your wallet file (file was generated automatically on the first launch). The path was shown in a pop-up window.
- Windows: C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\TM2Client\data\walletname.dat
- MacOS: TM2Client\Contents\MacOS\data\walletname.dat
- Linux: \...\user\linux\data\walletname.dat)
- At the first launch of your wallet application on your second computer, choose "import":
- Provide the path to the file you copied in step 1, and click on ok.
- Your wallet is available now. Choose it in the drop-down list.
If you can't choose currency while adding an invoice, please contact customer’s support: firstname.lastname@example.org
To list a new metal, follow these easy steps:
- Contact your Liquidity Provider (by e-mail with details).
- When your Liquidity provider adds a new metal supply,you can find it in your “Supplies” section.
- Confirm supply.